torstai 28. marraskuuta 2013

Random post; tests, funeral, shopping

Well hello there, fancy seeing you here.
So my life has been semi hectic. I had a test week in school for a week and it luckily finished yesterday. Now I'm in the Joensuu area, about 600 kilometres away from home. Because I'm going to my grandma's funeral tomorrow. I'm actually staying in her house now and it's really weird being here without her.. but I don't know. The annoying thing about this place is, that there isn't an internet connection.. even the data connection on my phone is crappy. But anyway I decided to write something on this blog today even though the internet is so crappy.

    So yeah, I just had a testweek and I had tests from Finnish, English, German, Swedish, maths and physics. I'm so afraid for my maths test... because I'm on the advanced course. I really hope it went well. I really  don't want to drop out of that course. So yeah.. I'm happy that that week is finally over.

     And I ended up going shopping for a black dress yesterday for the funeral and I ended up buying the most gorgeous dress ever and a really cool looking blazer.


And yes people, I'm planning on wearing stockings or something as well. I've got a really cool outfit planned. I think I might even do a post about it. Maybe. Lets see what kind of a state I'll be in tomorrow...










But I think I'm just going to go and hang out now, so good night people! Talk to you later :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti