torstai 26. joulukuuta 2013

Random post; Christmas, Gossip girl, etc.

So Christmas is over for this year. It is depressing to think that we have to wait for a year to see it again. I basically love Christmas as much as Blair Waldorf loves Thanksgiving....

I've had so much spare time lately that I managed to finally finish Gossip girl. I just love that series. I started watching it such a long time ago but for some odd reason I quit watching it for a while. After I decided to start watching it again I had already forgot whereabouts I was so I just wanted to start it from the beginning.
So in the end of May I started watching it again. Now I've finally finished it. Today I watched 7 episodes of it. I regret nothing. Regret is for the weak. Just kidding. But seriously I don't regret it. I'm just so sad that it's all over now!! No more episodes.. And I can't believe who gossip girl is! So many feels... I can't, I just can't.















              I just love that series so much. And the weird thing is that I actually relate to Serena. Which can be interpreted in so many ways. I seem to compare myself to her so much. It's kind of weird. But I do love her so much (in a non creepy way). Actually Blair reminds me of my best friend. Sometimes out friendship even reminds me of Blair's and Serena's relationship. Without the fights of course. I just hope that I find my Dan someday and my best friend finds her Chuck. Ok this is getting weird now. This whole post seems to be about Gossip girl now. I need to change the subject ASAP.

I just love Christmas... Especially the gravy.... *drooling*..... This year I expressed my love for gravy loud and clear. My father made a loooooad of it. I am so happy. Gravy just makes everything better. The only bad thing is that I end up eating a load and I end up feeling crappy. Like now. I ate a load of it earlier and now my stomach is full. Poor me. I regret it now but later on I'll forget it all and do it again. I have no self-control. But hey Christmas is only once a year. So let's enjoy it shall we! Like my gym teacher says. It doesn't matter what you eat between Christmas and New Years but it does matter what you eat between New Years and Christmas.

Now go eat left overs my pretties! 'Cause that's what I'm planning on doing later.
Now may the odds be ever in your favor.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti