tiistai 17. joulukuuta 2013

The liebster tag

Ok so I got this tag from my friend Suvi. Thank you!  :)

So liebster means dearest, the most loved or favourite. The point of this tag is to give attention to blogs that have less than 200 readers. And when you decide to do this tag remember to explain what liebster means and to do everything in the instructions below.   

The instructions:     
1. Thank the blogger who tagged you.
2. Pick five blogs that have less than 200 readers by leaving a comment on their blog telling them that they have have been tagged.
3. Just hope that the people who you tagged decide to do this tag too. 


So here are the blogs that I decided to pick and no,  I didn't pick five, I picked three. The reason for that is thst this blog of mine is kind of new and I haven't followed that many blogs on here. But go and check these blogs out people :)






 

4 kommenttia: